Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brad and Basketball

I touched BRAD PAISLEY! I'm so happy that I decided to splurge a little bit and bought that ticket. Such a good decision. Rachael and I had a blast in Utah this weekend, but the concert was probably our favorite part. At first we weren't too excited about our seats but when Brad came down the aisle by us we felt like we'd won the lottery.

Basically, we had really good seats.
Unfortunately, Rachael and I got lost countless times on our trip. Lucky for the pair of us, we were both pretty level headed about getting lost and figuring out where we were supposed to be.

We also got lucky enough to get a couple of tickets to the BYU/St. Mary's basketball game. So ridiculous. One, BYU wasn't sinking any shots. Two, the refs were really bad. By the end of the game fans were throwing things on the court and chanting "Worst refs ever," I was pretty embarrassed of the students.


No comments:

Post a Comment