Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's...the Woman in Black!

The past few days have been a bit rough on me but I think I knew after the amazing weekend I had, it was just a matter of time before I hit a low. My life is just that predictable. Haha

So, this movie, Woman in Black comes out tomorrow and I desperately want to see it. At first I thought of a couple of guys that could go with me just so I wouldn't feel so vulnerable watching a scary movie. But neither came through. So I'm going to go alone most likely. I can see it now...I walk in, find a seat, some attractive males sit in the vicinity of my seat, something scary happens in the movie and I freak out, they laugh at me. Yep. It's going to be epic. Please refrain from becoming jealous.


Okay, so I'm sitting here listening to Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had" and I'm simply in awe at this woman's strength. Although I know that she's not always independent and strong like the lyrics of her song suggest, but still. I want to have that kind of strength and confidence in myself but you know what? It's hard sometimes. Knowing you're better than how he treats you and walking away. It can be done but it isn't very fun.

I've also found myself listening to more Adele than I have in awhile...hmmm...I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite songs from her.
Simply gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment