Monday, January 23, 2012

Notes

Sunday has become my favorite day of the week this month. I seriously love those three hours more than I ever have before. It amazes me that I can have a horrible week full of ups and downs but when I walk put on my Sunday best everything seems not to matter anymore.

Yesterday's church service was particularly good for some reason. I got a lot out of it and took so many notes, it's ridiculous. But I love to take notes at church now. I remember watching my dad take notes and thinking it was so weird. Now I understand.

We had a full house with another family over for dinner and then just hanging out. I love that kind of atmosphere. Unfortunately, I missed a really good opportunity to invite a new friend over for this really scrumptious dinner my sister had made.

Hesitation needs to die. I need to seize more opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment