Monday, November 21, 2011

Lovely, simply lovely

I woke up this morning in such a horrible mood. Not even sure why and that annoyed me more. Then it started snowing and I wasn't wearing enough layers. Then I had to walk home. It was just not a good morning.

Today was payday though, so I got my check and I went and did something wholly for myself. Something that made me feel so much better about myself. There is something about going to the salon and getting your hair done that just puts you in a good mood. Doing that small thing was just what I needed today. I came home in such an amazing mood.

To top of my wonderful evening, I went to my ward FHE/service project and helped tie quilts for children in need. I love the people in my ward, everyone is so much fun to be with and talk to. Even if some of the guys tease me to no end, I love them for it.

As a cherry on top, I was asked to Thanksgiving dinner by a local boy tonight as well so I won't be completely alone on Thanksgiving. That'll be nice. I'm actually looking forward to Thursday now.

For the rest of this lovely evening I'm going to organize and clean and finish homework. What a wonderful mood I'm in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment