Thursday, September 29, 2011

AGHHHH


This week has seriously been a super rough one that has last FOREVER! I had my hair up all day and I just took it down and I looked as crazy as I felt. 

This week, I've felt like I was drowning in homework, work, and my social life. As of right now, I think I'm caught up with all of my school work and after work tonight I'm free for the conference weekend.

A major event this week that almost tipped me over the edge happened just yesterday; I'm not going to elaborate very much on this so pay attention. Remember way back when I told y'all about that person that tore me apart about a year ago? Well, I was nearly over it when I saw him randomly and every hurt feeling and insecurity came flooding back a few days ago. We talked a little bit after I had time to calm down a little bit, but I'm not sure how this happens but I always feel like that bad guy when I talk to this person. I had to literally tell myself, out loud, that I am not the bad guy, I've done nothing wrong. Thankfully, I think I'm to the point where I can just let it all go now. Every time I see this person on campus though, I still get that swooping sensation in the pit of my stomach. Like I just fell down a flight of stairs. I pray every day for more strength to forsake my bitterness and have the courage to let it all go and move on.

Thankfully, this weekend will make up for everything that has happened this week. I'm going to go see my Provo friends again! Ben, Marissa, and Greg you better be ready for this! :) And Marissa found me a ticket to the BYU game this weekend - how awesome is that?! Seriously so excited right now. Conference is also this weekend and we're going to go to Salt Lake City for it. Ahhh I havent' been in so long! This time around I will have some company on the road too, so hopefully I won't have problems with staying awake. Hurray for weekends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment