Saturday, September 17, 2011

What a wonderful week in the neighborhood :)

One week down of college life. Here are just a few things that have made it an awesome week:

1. My roommates are INSANE! But I love each one of them. We have so much fun every day and sometimes we talk to each other through the vents. I didn't really think that I would spend so much time with my roommates but I always find myself in the living room or kitchen hanging out with them.
2. I love having my own space and room and bed and having no one to answer to. Typical freshman syndrome right? But seriously, I'm digging the independence.
3. The people I've met this week have been so much fun! In a few of my classes I've sat by some real cool guys that I can tell will become my friends very quickly.
4. Work has just been getting better and better now that I'm actually becoming friends with more of the people that I work with. Tonight a few of us are even dressing up like lions because of the release of Lion King.
5. So far my teachers are really chill and very good at what they do. I'm excited to see where my classes take me in the next few weeks.
6. Having guys over for dinner then playing apples to apples..then having a small dance party.
7. Staying up really late just to skype my boys in Provo.
8. Having my friend Cameron pick me up when I had a really horrible morning so that I didn't have to walk all the way home. It was very good Samaritan of him.

There are a ton more reasons but I'm pretty sure you'd get so bored reading them. Just know that I'm totally loving BYU-I and all of the opportunities that it affords me. I don't know how I got so lucky as to room with these amazingly vibrant young women or to meet such awesome people over the past months and week. I love you all!


We tried to get as many people as possible in this picture.

Our dinner was soo yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment