Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here Goes Nothing!

Well, everyone, it's official! I'm a BYU-I student once and for all. I'm writing this from my new apartment, and oh man am I happy. I got my student ID card today, my books, lots and lots and lots of food, everything is all put away and oh dear, I feel so official.Seriously now, I just want to be here all the time cause of feel so cool. I'm a dork I know, but that's okay, I'm a FRESHMAN. That's how I'm supposed to be. I even sat down and started reading some of my textbooks. Yeah.


So this is my room. :) I really love it.

Today, I didn't feel well at all so I didn't really want to do anything besides unpack and make my room look nice so I didn't do any of the Get Connected activities they had going on all day. And I have to work tomorrow so I doubt I'll be able to do anything tomorrow either. Kind of a bummer I know.

I can't wait for classes to start on Monday...but at the same time I'm a little terrified. What if I just can't handle it all and I fail EVERYTHING? How horrible would that be; having to come home with reject written all over you? Ugh. At least I'll have the Lord on my side through it all. Let's just see how these next few days go. Sunday should be a good indication as to whether or not I'll be alright; it's my first with my actual ward! Ahhh so many changes and adjustments. It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks.

Here goes nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment