Thursday, August 25, 2011

Endorphins make you happy :)

"Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't kill their husbands." - Elle Woods (Legally Blond)

The above quote is one of my favorites and most repeated lines from that movie, it's so true! I just spent my entire evening working out and dang do I feel good!?

 
(^I can't get the stupid highlighter to turn off!^) As I said before, I've developed a love for biking; and that love has only increased as I've done it more and really gotten my route down pat. I started out my evening with a half hour bike trip around town that really worked my legs and made them feel like jelly when I finally did get off that bike.


This is what I was looking at most of the time I was riding. There must have been a fire somewhere.
About a half hour after I got home from my ride and had cooled down enough, my sister and I headed off to dance around in a gym, making complete fools of ourselves. Zumba! Oh. My. GOODNESS! Best workout of my life. Seriously, dang, I am still tired and I finished almost an hour and a half ago. It was a lot of fun just to laugh at our dancing. Doing Zumba really makes me appreciate dancers so much more, it's hard to continuously dance like that. Dang. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment