Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Saturday night and I just got paid!


Heck yes my friends, I just officially got paid for the first time in my whole life. I am beyond excited. Even if it isn't hundreds I'm still happy. This is money that I worked for, not just some money my parents gave me. Ah man, I love this feeling.

All week, I've been looking forward to today, and as I've been thinking about getting a little extra money, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with it. Above all else, I want to be smart about the money I earn. I don't want to find myself totally broke during the school year and having to ask my parents for a ton of money. I just finished my budget for the end of this month and it's looking pretty good so far. At the top of that list is my tithing, 10%. As long as that's paid first I know everything will always work out just fine.

While I'm writing this I'm listening to Just Got Paid by 'NSYNC. :) Just thought you'd enjoy that little insight into my psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment