Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tangled

This has got to be the cutest, funniest, awesomest, lovliest movie I've seen in a long time! When my mom and sis decided to take the kiddos to see it, I thought, "Ah, why not? It looked cute in the trailers." Oh boy was I happy.

Okay, something they don't tell you about this movie? It has an awesome soundtrack. I loved the songs that the characters sing and I could totally relate to the song When Will My Life Begin...well, not all of it but the idea that she's kinda lonely and doesn't really have anyone to really talk to that's close to her in age and whatnot. And it's just such a darn catchy song.

How long has it been since we've had a cute Disney prince, ladies? Too long. I mean come on! What were the animators of Beauty and the Beast thinking when they drew Beast after transforming back into his human form? Seriously the ugliest prince right there. Anyway, even though Flynn Ryder wasn't technically a prince he still counts in my book. I am going to complain, why does Disney create these attractive characters? To taunt us girls? Haha. Of course the wonderful actor, Zachary Levi isn't too hard on the eyes either. Did anyone besides me not know he could sing? Chuck can sing? What? I was happily surprised.

I really want to see this movie again! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD cause I'm definately going to buy it and watch it everyday. I think that everyone should consider going to see this little movie. Sure it's meant for little kids but it's still a great watch and, personally, I don't think anyone is too old for a good old-fashoned fairytale. I know I'm never going to be too old for princess movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment