Saturday, October 16, 2010

College and Glee

Oh the joys of moving up in the world....application after application. For college, jobs, scholarships, ect. Who doesn't love filling out endless amounts of paperwork? I know I do (please note the sarcasm). But I do love the feeling that I'm really growing up, I'm becoming self-sufficient albeit in a very small way. Haha. But I'm excited for what these applications might lead to...COLLEGE! People say that the best years of your life are high school but I'm not so sure. I know I've had an amazing past 3 almost 4 years though I think that college will be even better. I'm truly hoping that people are a little more mature than what they are now in high school. The best part is that my sister (one of my absolute best friends in the whole world) lives in the town where I want to go to college. I can't wait to be able to see her whenever I want to. And probably babysit for her. I can't believe I just said that...since when do I babysit? But I would do it for her. Her kids are so cute. So are my brother's. Dang I've got cute nieces and a handsome little nephew.


If you can't tell, I'm in a really great mood today. Music seems to have that affect on me. Right now I'm listening to Don't Go Breakin My Heart as performed by Finn and Rachel from Glee. Yes, I am a Gleek..though I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to watch it. The last episode was a little....risque. Anyway, the Glee songs are amazing, sometimes even better than the original in my opinion. Listening to Glee music can always make me feel a little gleeful. Yeah that was cheesy but whatever. So these two pictures you see right here are the reason I love the show so much. Well besides the music. On the left is Mr.Shue. Yeah, I wish everyone had a teacher as dedicated and awesome as him. The facts that he's gorgeous and has an amazing voice don't hurt matters. ;) On the right are Finn and Rachel. I've been rooting for this couple all along. Rachel is kinda crazy and Finn is one of the mellowest guys out there but when they're together it's perfect. They have an amazing chemistry. And they're so cute. I always smile when they sing together or at each other. Everyone else? Eh, they're okay. But these three are definitely the best. Hands down.

Wow, now I have no idea what to title this post. I started out with college and applications and segwayed very sharply into Glee. Oh my, I'm such a random person. But I guess that makes me who I am right? No one is normal or that sort of thing for everyone can't be the same. And who has the right to judge normal anyway? Wow, there I go again switching gears. Have a great night everyone. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment