Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Okay, I ended up going to Woman in Black. Not alone though. THANK HEAVEN! I think I would've been beside myself if I had gone alone. One of my old roommates, Jenny, was nice enough to go with me. We had a blast freaking out both because of the movie and because we were in the mood to be scared. I'm ashamed to say that I spent a good majority of the movie hiding behind my coat, though I didn't leave the theater! I'm hoping to see it again before I leaves the theaters.

Right now, my brother-in-law has a bunch of friends and family over for the Super Bowl and holy dang it's loud in here. But I love it. And the food.....YUMMMMMMM! I live for this kind of finger foods. I don't really care about the game at all simply because I feel like the sport is boring but the commercials are awesome! I love Super Bowl commercials. They're ridiculously clever. It's too bad that companies don't try this hard on all of their ads; though I would probably have a lot less money if they did.

So, the half-time show was real good; if you missed it then you probably don't care, but it was good, in case you were wondering. Madonna was kinda freaky but she had some good people show up to help her out (LMFAO!!!!!! Nicki Minaj and Cee-lo Green).

Side note: I would really like to see LMFAO in concert. The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment