Sunday, September 30, 2012

Watched Over

I was brushing my teeth tonight, getting ready for bed when it hit me. Heavenly Father is watching out for me! A lot. I can see it especially in my school work. Last Thursday, I came home from school and for some reason had an insane urge to do all the homework I could. In only a few hours I was a couple assignments ahead in all of my classes. The weird thing was that somehow, I had plenty of time to do all of this school work before I had to be at work. 

I didn't really think anything of it other than noting that I wouldn't really have to do homework for the rest of the weekend if I didn't want to. But I wasn't planning on not doing any homework. I really wanted to get even farther ahead over the weekend.

Of course, I woke up feeling incredibly sick on Friday. I skipped my two classes and stayed in bed most of the day. Needless to say, no homework was done. Not a word read for any of my classes. Saturday found me not getting any school work done either between working and running errands. And of course, I don't do homework on Sunday. Anyway, I started to panic a little bit about half way through the day because I was sure I had some assignment due tomorrow that I had neglected while I was on a homework break. 

But no. When I had my insane burst of motivation I got everything done that is due. Heavenly Father knew I would get sick and that I wouldn't feel like doing any homework so He helped me get enough of my work done in order to be ABLE to take the weekend off to rest. He knew exactly what was ahead of me and He made sure I was prepared. 

I am incredibly blessed. Heavenly Father loves me and knows who I am. He knows exactly what I need and want. It's not just me either, He loves everyone on this planet with an all consuming love. He knows each of us, our names, our favorite color, our biggest fear. Not a single one of us is alone. Incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment