Monday, September 24, 2012

Spiritual High

This last weekend has been one of some insane spiritual highs and I love it. Feeling the Spirit is an incredibly empowering feeling. At this moment, I feel like I can do anything simply because Heavenly Father is holding my hand every step of the way. He wants me to succeed more than anyone else, ever. 

I've been thinking a lot about how the internet has made it so easy for us to touch the lives of people we've never even met before. This weekend, I've been touched by a woman I've never met, but will soon. Her story has deeply touched me and through reading her thoughts and story, I feel the Spirit. I want to do that for someone. She has no idea the impact her words have had on my life, nor will she ever. Or the countless other people who know her or who don't know her but perhaps stumbled upon her blog. 

Heavenly Father is there. He is real. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. I know without a doubt that He understands our struggles, doubts, fears, and anxieties for the future. But the amazing thing is, He will help us overcome all of that. The love that my Father in Heaven has for me is something I will never comprehend. I don't need to. It's not important for me to understand how it works, only to know that it does. 

I'm not a huge David Archuleta fan but this just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment