Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Split Second

There are billions of people on this earth at any given moment. The chance of meeting a specific person out of those billions is nearly slim to none. It's incredible to me how through a series of random events and occurrences we meet certain people. Circumstances really have to be just right to meet people. Minute choices that we make can change the course of our lives.
It's so difficult to wrap my mind around just how much our lives are interconnected as humans. The webs of our lives reach around the world and have changed people, have changed us. How has my life, my personality, my help changed the course of another life out there?
Our lives really are made up of instances, split second decisions really. It's a lot of pressure if you think about it.



I'm pretty addicted to this song by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment